If you are cruisers and Loopers like us you read forums and cruising guides for reviews and advice. Many of those helpful posts mention this guy whom we just had to meet!
Direct quotes found online, from customers about Henry:
– Henry Dockmaster and owner is very cordial.
– Probably the two nicest things about this marina is Henry, the marina owner and Spoon River restaurant close by.
– Our first time here. Henry is fantastic and makes you feel at home right away.
– Great place and Henry is the best.
– Henry was helpful, and set us up with a guidebook to the area. I used a golf cart to reprovision at Food Lion. The restrooms were SPOTLESS, and the free laundry was very much appreciated.
– Henry is a great guy and makes you feel welcome.
– Henry is a character and wonderfully accommodating.
– Henry and dockhand were terrific.
– Henry and Eddie do a great job helping you get in and assuring your visit goes well.
– Dock Master had the weather for the sound.
– Dockmaster will even arrange a private tour of the fabulous old Manor House.
I cannot add much to all that!
We got an AGLCA discount on everything, as Henry is a very proud AGLCA sponsor.
One thought on “Henry Boyd… finally captured on ‘film’”
Henry is indeed top shelf!! You will have to travel far and wide to find a better person!!
LikeLiked by 1 person